Thursday, July 10, 2008

T-minus two weeks....

So it's 4 in the morning, and I can't sleep. This is wrong on so many levels. Wrong because I fall asleep during the day if I sit on the couch for more than 2 minutes. Wrong because I've already been up twice tonight with my non-inutero children. Wrong because in two weeks (or less?!) I may become a frequent 4am blogger when baby#3 joins us and requests food in the wee smas. Wrong because whatever sleep I get at night or during the day can't be properly enjoyed because I TRY to toss and turn, but my body is too weighed down by this kidlet, so I end up with more of a groan and roll....

I guess I'm just glad I'm not an elephant (literally -- figuratively I'm probably right about there...)
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Gestation_period_of_a_elephant

3 comments:

Katie said...

You used the phrase "wee smas"! I'm so happy... having an Anne moment...

Angie said...

Hey, girl, I feel your pain... literally! This morning when I got out of bed, a part of me hurt that didn't hurt during the night.
Just come, baby, come.
And the heat and humidity is just about killing me. I'm so glad that the summer was somewhat mild until recently. I'm dieing!

Bonnie said...

Try playing the "name a body part that doesn't hurt" game. I did this with Kendra after hours of walking in Washington D.C. in the heat and humidity and she remembered: "earlobes!" Doesn't compare with your discomfort, I know, but might make you smile. See you again in a few days!