Sunday, July 13, 2008

A visit from Grandma and Grandpa




Grandma, Grandpa, Kendra & Scott are on a mega roadtrip visiting all their kids/grandkids strewn across the US -- I've got at least one sibling in each time zone! We had a great time playing -- K and J-boy LOVED playing with their aunt and uncle at the pool (Kendra and Scott are much better playmates than me...), Joseph made bleaching trays for mom and dad, we enjoyed a movie and lazer tag one night, and just hung out the rest of the time. It was so lovely to have them here -- and even better is that they'll be back on the Westward leg of their trip. And maybe I'll have a baby to introduce them to..... (I'm trying not to hope too much! Mom and Kendra will be back in August to meet the little lady, so it's okay if she can't manage to arrive before they head back home).
I love my family!! Thanks, mom and dad for coming to visit!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kate Diamond said...

Yay! Laser tag looked fun. I'm so glad you're having good family time.

I'll post pictures of my bridal shower later today (have to take Tigger to the vet first).

Andrea said...

Sounds like fun. I am so excited to see what the nursery looks like. Please send pics my way. I am sure it is amazing. Can't believe it is almost time.

I am impressed that you joined in on the Laser Tag. What a woman you are.

heather said...

I don't think I ever realized that there's someone is every time zone in our family! That's crazy! I'm so glad that mom and dad have done this trip - it seems like it's been so good for them all! I can't wait for the day when we can all be together again. You look radiant as ever in the laser tag vest. :)

Katie said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun having your parents there! Don't worry I'm taking care of their dogs and the lawn! Random question..How do you know Brigetta? I went to high school with her!?