Saturday, July 26, 2008

Our Favorite Visitors

Baby A (yes, we went with the 'A' name) and I had some wonderful visitors at the hospital, but my favorites were these little guys. Grandma and Grandpa L brought them over to meet their new sister on Monday night. I was so excited for their visit, and they were wonderful. Well, J-boy had me jumping (don't squash your sister, don't jump on the bed, don't jump on ME, etc), but K was just mesmerized by A -- she still is. It's so sweet! Aren't they the cutest? (no, of course I'm not biased!)


Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Bonnie said...

Oh Tara -- how incredibly beautiful and precious and sweet. Kendra and I are so lucky we get to come and meet A and spend time with all of you. We love you.

Christal said...

The anticipation of my kiddos meeting their new brother helped get me through labor! It is now one of my favorite memories.I know how you feel about it! Such good pics too.

Rachel said...

Congrats Tara! She's beautiful! I love the pictures of all 3 of them together - I'm sure K is so excited to have a little sister!

Katie said...

Hurray! What adorable kids you have... as predicted long ago, when I received your engagement photos. Such a gene pool!

Andrea said...

SO Adorable. OH how I miss those little munchies, and I wish I couls squeeze the new one.

heather said...

I absolutely love these pictures! I'm so jealous that Mom and Kendra are on their way right now to see you ... probably walking in your front door right now! Love you!