Sunday, June 22, 2008

Colorado Springs


Sorry for my lack of chronology here -- I'm planning to slurp my blog with blurb (okay, I just had to write that because I love the crazy lingo! A few friends have told me about turning your blog into a book with blurb.com, and since I'm blogging more than I'm scrapping these days, I think I'll just call it family history and print it! So I'm playing catch up for posterity's sake).
These pictures are from our little family reunion with Joseph's fam in Colorado over Memorial Day weekend. We were only missing one of his 6 siblings, so we had a good sized crowd (I think there were 29 of us?), and my kids LOVED playing with their cousins! We went to Colorado Springs (Colorado seems to be the best mid-point for our gatherings), and enjoyed gorgeous weather and great company and good food and good times.

7 comments:

Missy said...

I totally write for family history purposes...I have yet to make my blog into a book though! You'll have to blog about how it goes!

heather said...

I'm so glad that there's pictures of you in here!! You look adorable and gorgeous! You are such a beautiful mom!! Miss you!

Andrea said...

I am working on the slurping too. It is a fun project.

Kate Diamond said...

Your little family has been enviably photogenic... I have thought this ever since you took your engagement photo!

Now I am possessed of an urge to (a) go camping and (b) have little blond children. Guess I've got some catching up to do... there's that pesky wedding to get through first!

Angela said...

Tara, you look so great! When is the baby coming? I'm glad you got to go to the west! I agree with Kate, you're all so photogenic! These are great pictures.

We miss you so much.

Jessica said...

I'm so glad you had a good trip--you deserve it!!

robyncreates said...

K is thinking of doing the same and I have also thought about it. I need to work on more of my posts though still.