Saturday, May 8, 2010

Franklin Conservatory Take Two

Thanks for your kind comments!! (I tell myself I do this blog for my family history, but if we're being completely honest, the comments are pretty motivating, too!!!) And there are lots and lots of things I don't do well - the laundry, dieting, being punctual, the dishes, exercising, pregnancy, being decisive to name a few....  I just don't blog about that! ;)

Our first trip to the conservatory was a bit too much of an adventure for me (a little ugly, if you will), so I was quite pleased when this trip turned out less eventful (except for the part where our friend 20-month-old Hugh decided to take a dip in the Bonsai Garden pool...).
We met up with Joseph, the Sondrups and Heather, Ryan and L - it was fun to explore together and watch the kids' excitement over each new thing.

Handsome boys! (picture from Kristi - hope you don't mind I stole it from you!)

Sweet girls (also from Kristi)

She is such a peach - running up the stairs when I approached with the camera - she immediately turned around and said, "cheese!"
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Dooley Family said...

so cute! Just checked out your 365 pics blog--it's perfect because I love pictures and I love your family! So, the two of them together is wonderful!! :o) I love the pic of A Baby's hands on the piano...cute!! Haha she'll learn about keeping her bubbles up soon enough!

bbfamwagon said...

I'm glad this trip to the Conservatory was less ugly, but it was also less funny.... Fortunately it was still incredibly cute! Love you!