Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Sunday

These pics are from Sunday a few weeks ago - I just like the feeling I get when I look at them.
 
self portrait by J-boy
We spent the entire beautiful, warm, Spring afternoon outside - K & J tried putting on swim suits as a ploy to get us to put out the sprinkler (didn't work!).  But we did make them a 'tent.'  And let them eat conversation hearts left over from Valentine's Day.  (blech!)
The kids were arguing about something, so Joseph made them do push-ups.  :)  
Joseph attempted to make chocolate truffles (I think it was fast Sunday - he always gets really ambitious in the kitchen on fast Sunday).  They never quite set up....  But they were tasty!  :)
love that girl....
We did Family Home Evening that night - Joseph made up games to play with rocks and sidewalk chalk for the activity.  
Then the kids changed the rules - throw your rock, then jump all the way over to pick it up.  Not a lot of strategy involved, but sometimes it's the simple things, right?  :)

I love a long, sunny, Spring-time Sunday.

6 comments:

Sheffer's said...

I love your blogging binge. ;) you're reminding me to get out the camera and take pictures of the little things. Thanks. And what is it about the 3rd baby that steals your heart completely? I'm completely smitten with Ro still, and he's already 1! :( Baby A is, as always, beautiful. (We'll take her off your hands anytime. ;) James wants one bad.)

The Dooley Family said...

SOOO cute!!! Your children are just angels :o) I love how hubby is right in there jumpin with them! I remember putting on swimsuits to try and get our parents to take us to the pool...never worked and we ended up sweatin in em! :o) I love the push-ups idea! What a fun Sunday! :o)

Missy said...

I wish some of that nice weather would come this way. Great pics too.

Angela said...

What a lovely Sunday!

Laura said...

Looks like fun! And "A" is getting so big!

Katie said...

Love your pics! Everyone's growing up so fast...