Friday, June 20, 2008

The Summer 'Do'

 

 

J-boy was getting a little shaggy, so I got him to agree to a haircut by telling him we could spike it like his friend Jex's hair. He was pretty patient with my slow experimental hair cutting skills. He's in swim lessons right now, and one of the teachers has 'spikey' hair -- every time he gets out of the pool he runs over to the teacher, gingerly touches his own hair (all spikey and wet) and says, "You have spikey hair just like me!"
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Angela said...

I have to admit I LOOVED his long hair. He looks really cute with his new haircut though. You did great Tara, I wish I could cut hair and that it'd look that good :) Last time I tried with Dave, it wasn't good news...

Andrea said...

I am glad that Jex could be an example for him. It was good for Jex to here that he likes his hair, because he never wants me to spike it. I read that to him, and he just started laughing. It was so sweet.