Sunday, July 26, 2009

Caught Red Lipped...

I was taking a few pictures of Baby A this afternoon, and couldn't get my camera to focus! After a few pictures like this one


I checked the lense and found it all smeared and smudged. I grumbled something about kids getting ahold of my camera, cleaned the lense (it was REALLY dirty) and carried on with my picture taking.
Then tonight as I was uploading pictures I found this video:

My sister Heather was teaching me the sign language to a song I'm teaching the children at church (that's what we're doing in the background). Joseph thought it would be a good idea to video tape us so I can review it during the week. Great idea, till you make Ms. K and J-boy the cameramen!

Rule #369:

Do not kiss (or lick or nose smush or TOUCH) the camera.

I should probably tell the children they generally shouldn't DOCUMENT it when they break the rules.

Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

inkylou said...

Tee hee! That's great. :) For what it's worth, at least one kid in primary was paying attention and wanted to show her parents the signs she'd learned.

heather said...

haha ... just fyi - I also saw K-lady introducing the lense to the carpet rug. very up close and personal. :) Glad the signing worked for ya! And love that little A-girl's outfit!

Angela said...

That's funny. I love the "now watch this". And baby A is such a doll! Can't wait to give her a big hug tomorrow!

Christal said...

Tara~ this is just CUTE! I'm so glad you shared it with us! I miss you, your sense of humor and your "smoochie" kids!

Lu said...

Cute kids! I love it!

Katie said...

Okay. I did a bit of a spit take there. That was hilarious!

bbfamwagon said...

Oh Tara, I'm laughing out loud and wiping away tears as I watch this! Happy tears, of course! Miss you all!

robyncreates said...

That's hilarious! :) Okay-it looks like we are coming-I don't have your email, but I thought I would email you and Heather or call to make sure things work. My email is power.rp@gmail.com. Can you email me your number and I will call you? Tks!

Patty said...

Love it. The kids are too adorable.

Patty said...

Love it. The kids are too adorable.