Sunday, December 2, 2007

Playing catch-up...

So somehow I missed a whole month. Obviously, we've been very busy with sundry recreational, educational, and multi-generational activities this past month, so I thought I'd post a few pictures to sum up. I prefer pictures to words -- you can skim faster, and I don't have to think as much while posting.

So here you have it, in chronological order, the past 35 (or so) days with the L's.

K with her little baby N cousin -- FHE night at Great Grandma's! (falls under both multi-generational AND recreational categories)
J-boy with a cupcake at our last fair weather BBQ with our "Mormon Village" neighbors.

K & her best friend M at the Trunk-or-TreatCouldn't quite decide if it was a stick horse, sword, or num-chuck. I guess that would make J a Toddler Cowboy Ninja Hero (you can sing that to the tune of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles -- Toddler in a costume... we'll just end it there).I made adorable little Ghost-on-a-stick cookies for K's preschool Halloween party. Very educational. :)

Watching BYU football (requires push-ups and a quick game of catch with every touchdown and/or field goal at my house)




Joseph's flyfishing adventures near Tablerock Lake

You're never too old for jungle gyms! (Playing at Paradise Park with L family)

And it's past my bedtime, so I'll post part two of catching up tomorrow!

3 comments:

Angela said...

Yay!! Pictures!! I love them! I want more!! :)

Mindy said...

Holy lots going on! I love all the pictures, of course! Toddler power!

Missy said...

Love the pics and that's a great way to play catch-up and a great way to watch BYU games so you're not just sitting on the couch all afternoon! I'll have to see if Shawn will go for that!