Monday, October 29, 2007

Family Photos

Yesterday was a gorgeous Autumn day, and we were all clean and dressed simultaneously (some days we never get to that point), so I asked my friend Heidi if she'd go with us to a nearby park and take some pictures. Here are my favorites - I look a little spazzy (maybe if I smile REALLY big while I stare at the camera, it'll be contagious and my kids will smile a little while they glance at the camera....), but I think my kids are gorgeous. :) (no, I'm not biased AT ALL)

7 comments:

Missy said...

Cute photos! And it's so true about smiling big so the kids will smile! I also have plenty of me trying to talk and smile. I like the second one the best. :)

Mindy said...

I love the way that Katie is hugging Joseph's face! That is so adorable!!! More more more!!!

Kate Diamond said...

Good heavens! So much "cute" in one family doesn't seem quite fair... and Tara, you look so grown-up!

The jacket. The jewelry. The straightened hair. Very classy. I don't know whether to say "Wow" or "Wah! I don't want us to grow up!" :)

Angela said...

Bee-aa-utiful family!! And I agree with Kate, you look really good!

I can't wait to see you, Jo and the kids next week! It'll be so fun! AND don't forget to bring your BYU t-shirts so we can have a "cougar party"! :)

Dave said...

The pictures are beautiful, but come on... not a single post in November?????!!!! What about your trip of a lifetime to Mississippi for Thanksgiving? :) We love you and miss you so much.

Missy said...

Yeah, where's a new post?? I actually don't have your email and need your address so I can send you a Christmas card...so email it to me or put it on my blog!
Thanks!

Tara said...

Sorry -- I've been slacking. I'll catch up soon.... The trip of my life will be posted soon.
Thanks for reading my blog - you make me feel loved. :)