Monday, December 3, 2007

More Thanksgiving Pictures




So, I just couldn't not post these, even though Dave & Angela have that fabulous video. So you get to enjoy them AGAIN! :) (I know I will enjoy them again and again and again and again -- there just aren't quite words to describe how GOOD it feels to be with family. Especially when it's been too long since the last visit!) Dave & Angela were wonderful hosts -- we came home feeling so good about life in general! Just what a vacation is supposed to do for you. Thank you so much!!!

2 comments:

Dave said...

I was hoping that you were going to post more pictures of your once in a lifetime trip to the fabulous resort-like setting of Columbus MS. :) That was such a good weekend. We love you!!

Kate Diamond said...

THANK YOU!!! I needed to see something pleasant to put my life back in perspective.

I'm in the midst of packing up my apartment (am I really this materialistic? Why do I have all this STUFF?) and grading Machiavelli essays (do I not teach the students anything? Is this the future of America? Oh, dear!)

I needed the reality check. I needed a happy Laudie-Adamson moment. Thank you!