Sunday, December 2, 2007

Before I forget...

I'm always saying, "I should write that down" when my kids say something funny, but I always forget, so instead of going to bed (like I said I would) I'm going to pause in the middle of this catch up to bring you todays best conversation with K:

K: Mother, I'm not a child anymore. (wish I could capture the sassy tone)
Mom: Oh? What are you?
K: I'm a bigger girl. I was a child when I was three. And two and one. J-boy is a child. But not me.

Now, where did she get that?

3 comments:

bbfamwagon said...

She probably got it from her Aunt Mindy. Remember Mindy throwing herself on the couch and crying, "I am not a child! When will you stop treating me like a child?!!! She wanting to invite boys to her birthday party, and she wanted her parents to leave the house so they could turn down the lights and dance. She was 9 years old at the time! :-)

Love you, Mindy!

Angela said...

That's too funny! I love you Katie! :)

Missy said...

Wow! A child!! That is so funny! The things they say!! I wish I could do better about writing the stuff they say down!!