Sunday, December 16, 2007

A visit with Santa

We got to visit Santa at our Annual Church Christmas Breakfast -- he comes every year! And since it's been a yearly event for most of Kaitlynn's life (and all of Jonathan's!), here's a little trip down memory lane (crazy how fast time flies!!!) Yes, that's a SUPERHERO (not Dracula) cape on J-boy -- it was hard enough getting him out of his car pajamas and into normal clothes. I wasn't going to fight the cape. Or the hat. And I thought girls were bad with their accessory fetish...
Pictures with the B-ladies are also a yearly tradition (as you will see).
2006:

2005 (no pic of 10 month old J-boy that year -- oops):

2004 (J-boy inutero at that point):

3 comments:

Missy said...

Cute pictures! I can't believe your kids don't cry! Brinley didn't even want to see Santa this year!

ryan said...

These are so cute! I love seeing the changes through the years ... boy do I love you guys!!! Have a Merry Christmas!!

Dave said...

J-Boy is my hero - where did he get the cape? I love and miss you and hope you have a wonderful Christmas. I'm leaving on a jet plane tomorrow...