Thursday, September 1, 2011

A few more moments from July

 This guy celebrated a birthday - we decided a party was in order!
 Using my sister Heather's darling tags and party ideas from earlier in the month, we threw together an ice cream buffet.  I should have read the instructions on the ice-cream-cone-cupcakes more carefully - they were overflowing messes.  But still delish! :)  I hung about 100 B&W pictures of Joseph around the house.  I love pictures!  Sometimes I'm really bad about taking them (ie, @ a party when there are PEOPLE around, and all I remember to photograph is the grub), but I never regret it when I do.
 Heidi and her girls joined us for a little stay-cation for a few days.  We mostly tried to figure out fun things to do INSIDE because it was sweltering outside.  :)  The BBQ pizza was a fantastic.
Heidi brought these two matching PJ's.
 We spent some sweaty afternoons at the Farmers' Market - hurrah for local watermelon!
And a little crafting for my high school best friends new baby - I think this little lady is my favorite Black Apple Doll yet.  (the pattern is  somewhere on the Martha Stewart website if you want it)

4 comments:

The Dooley Family said...

So cute! I can't believe how big both yours and Heidi's girls are!

And are you expecting!? I had no idea!

Angela said...

Oh I get it! I keep thinking "how did I miss this post, and that one, and that one". Got it!
That looks like a fun party! So wrong we're so far away to celebrate together =/. And that dolls is so cute! I'm so happy you made one for Bailey. I always put it on her bookshelf because it's so pretty. It doesn't last long because Bailey loves playing with her. Anyways, please keep posting! Love you guys!

Tara said...

better put this on here before anyone else asks - NO, I'm not expecting!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Time to start that diet.....) :)

heather said...

Loved seeing these pictures!! Oh I miss you and love you!