Friday, June 4, 2010

A Day at COSI

We couldn't let K-lady be the only one with a field trip, now could we??


When we first moved here, Heather introduced us to Cosi and bought us a family pass for the year (yay for student discounts!) - it's been a great place to play and explore.

L's "thumb's up" was pretty cute :)

 
These kids were so great - they are such good friends.  After a lot of playing we settled in a quiet stairway for some snacks to escape the mobs of school-age kids (definitely field trip season!).  When J-boy realized I was taking a picture he pulled that little pose out for me. :)  Love it!

 
A few of my favorite people at a fun place close to home - what a great way to spend the morning! 

5 comments:

Angie said...

COSI is such a fun place! And it's huge!

So how is life-after-dental school planning going? I noticed on your photo blog that you're practice hunting. Our bishop, a dentist, has a lot, building plans, and dental equipment for sale (I think his wife said they would be willing to finance it through them if they found the right buyers). He decided not to follow through with building a new practice soon after he became bishop...he decided that he could just retire in his current building.

Let me know if you're interested. His wife is creating a web site with more detailed info on it to sell it. Let me know if you want me to find out the link.

heather said...

That last picture is cool! I like it a lot. And I LOVE L's thumbs up. We're still trying to teach him how to do it correctly. :) Yay for fun times!

Missy said...

Cute! I love that water table.

Katie said...

That looks like so much fun! Hurray for family trips and cool adventures.

Suddenly, I'm getting a hankering for the Pacific Science Center...

bbfamwagon said...

Looks like these kids take their water play very seriously -- very cute!