Monday, June 28, 2010

HA! About that last post....

That's what I get for leaving the computer mid-post to go make dinner -- Baby A finishes it for me!  Once we finally had the kids down and dinner cleaned up and the house put back together, I went to turn off the computer (love the thunder storms here in the summer!!!), and it was already off!  I thought that was odd.  But apparently Baby A finished my journaling, went ahead and posted, and turned off the computer for me.  What a sweet baby to finish my chores.  (She does try to clean the toilet and mirrors, too.  Maybe I've got an untapped resource here...)
Anyway, those pics are of our impromptu trip to look at practices - we got to go to church in our old ward (we love you!) and have a very quick lunch with our darling friends before we were off to look at two more practices - Joseph and I looked at 5 or 6 that weekend while the kids hung out with friends and family.  It was a whirlwind trip, but turned out really good - so fun to see people we love.  And it was also so nice to spend so much one-on-one time with Joseph - we actually had uninterrupted conversations and moments of comfortable silence in the car.  Amazing!  It was date-weekend for us (many many thanks to Joseph's parents watching our children so much!)

4 comments:

Katie said...

Exciting! I'm glad you enjoyed your "date weekend" and I loved Baby A's post. (Soon, I won't be able to call her Baby A anymore!)

The Dooley Family said...

How funny! I love it! :o)

Finding a practice in KC would just be the BEST!! But that's just my opinion :o)

Andrea said...

i thought that was an interesting post i am glad u had nice trip

Mindy said...

Her formatting is quite nice. :0)