Saturday, October 31, 2009

Go Buckeyes!!

Joseph and I went to the SHOE!

We attended our first (and, honestly, probably last) OSU football game in October. It was really fun -- the stadium is GINORMOUS, the fans are infectious and the marching band is AMAZING. And the football team was pretty good, too. :) There were a few LONG passes for touchdowns that were pretty exciting. And we won by a landslide. It was a little on the chilly side, but my smart husband had a blanket handy and enough cash to buy us some hot chocolate.


The kids stayed home with Aunt Heather, though they wanted to come and cheer on the buckeyes! This is Baby A's Halloween costume - she and I had nasty colds so we stayed home from the trunk-or-treat, but I dressed her up to take a picture anyway. Don't mind the spaghetti sauce on her cheeks. Just keepin' it real.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

bbfamwagon said...

What a doll -- I love it that she has pom poms!

Bonnie said...

Woo!! Go marching band!
(:
-Kendra

heather said...

I LOVE that picture of A!! Wow she looks so much older! What a doll!

Katie said...

Very cute! baby A is getting so big!