Monday, January 28, 2008

I love my Cricut!

I got a Cricut for Christmas, and have been playing with wall paper stickers. I've been wanting to do some of that darling vinyl lettering forever, but I've been paralyzed by the endless options and the uncertain future - how long are we going to live here? Will that be reusable in the next house? Am I going to hate it in 2 months?
So this solves my problem! Cute, fun, and oh so removeable! (DISCLAIMER: I actually do cook, and even enjoy it, when I'm not pregnant. But I thought my husband would appreciate the truth and humor of this particular statement at this time in our lives!)
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Misty said...

Tara,
I got a cricut, too and LOVIN' it! I do like your cooking sign. it is so true when I am pregnant, too.:-)
hope you are feeling better.

Angela said...

That's funny and super cute! I'm planning to start making wood signs with the same vynil lettering this weekend (like I don't have enough projects already). You can take those wherever you move! Again, I wish we lived closer to work on these kind of projects together. Oh well...Love you!

Tara said...

Oh, Angela, I'd love to be project buddies!!!! Hopefully some day we'll live closer.... or at least have enough vacation time saved up to take super long trips to visit each other and scrap and craft to our hearts content! :)

Missy said...

LOVE that machine!! I wish I had one!! Cute saying and I just LOVE vinyl!! It's so great!

Rachel said...

I love those things! I think my favorite one I've see said "my idea of a balanced diet is chocolate in both hands". I'm determined to have that sign in my kitchen someday, when I have a kitchen:)

Kate Diamond said...

That is quite cute.

Are you getting the sense that I miss you a lot? Because that would be an accurate read of the situation!

Jessica said...

Yeah!! I am so glad you are blogging--it will be so fun to keep in touch this way once we all move away. Cute pictures of your family & the vinyl lettering rocks!

heather said...

Yay! What an awesome Christmas gift! I have always wanted to do those too - but have the same unknowns!! Soo ... is this a gift that can be shared? ;) just kidding! Love ya!!

robyncreates said...

Tara, Love the sign! I like doing vinyl lettering, but have only done it on wood boards so far...

Anyway-I'm tagging you-you can see my blog for the details! Looking forward to hearing more about you. :)

I think this is fun! :)
Robyn