Saturday, January 5, 2008

Christmas Letter 2007

I tried to get Christmas letters out to most of you, but in case you prefer the digital version, here it is!
Hello to all you dear people we don’t see nearly enough! We’ve had a relatively quiet year – we’ve managed to stay in the same place, enjoying fabulous neighbors, wonderful family, and a fun city.
Joseph fills his days with:
· His third year of Dental School (only one more to go!!)
· Serving at church (Elders’ Quorum), school (American Student Dental Association leadership), and home (taking care of everything I don’t get around to – i.e., dishes!!)
· Hunting/Survival hobbies (he brought me home a turkey and a buck this season!)
Tara fills her days with:
· Teaching piano lessons & classes
· Serving in the Primary (children’s ministry) at church.
· Working out with a friend [almost] every weekday
· Accompanying our congregational choir and a regional choir
· Taking care of children/home while coping with morning/noon/night sickness (#3 will be arriving in July! How’s that for a birth announcement? :) )
Little K stays busy with:
· Being a FIVE year old & learning to read!
· Attending preschool 4 days a week (she LOVES it!).
· Playing the piano in mom’s piano classes (I love that I get to teach her to love all the things I love! It’s like I’m creating my future best friend Pygmalion-style!!)
J-boy stays busy with:
· Wishing he were potty trained (he sure loves his Lightning McQueen underpants… maybe over Christmas break) (pathetic attempts were made, all unsuccessful)
· Playing with and [mostly] adoring his big sister
· Being mom’s 2 year old errand buddy while sister's in school.
We’re grateful for our home, for our family, for all of you – and we are especially grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ. We hope you have peace in your home and heart this Christmas!

3 comments:

Missy said...

Yeah! I got one and I need to tell you congrats on baby #3!! Angie's prego too and due that same month! Crazy! (I don't think she minds that I just told you that.) :)

Rachel said...

Tara! Congrats on the big news! Let me know when you find out if it's a boy or girl - you know how much I love shopping for baby clothes:)

Angela said...

Sooo, do you have any new pictures somewhere in your computer? :) Come on, show us!