Sunday, December 6, 2009

A bit o' random


Just 'cause I think she's so stinkin' cute (that's J-boy's discarded jacket that she insisted on wearing over top of her own)
J-boy made his own bed! I asked him about the bump towards the bottom of the bed, and he explained that he liked it that way so he could "lay on it like this (lays himself down with the bump supporting under his knees) and sleep like that"
When decorating, it's all about the details. And snacks.
The kids had some time on their hands a few weeks ago on a Sunday morning before church. They decided to try to make some cash. They were yelling and screaming at every car that drove by: "GARAGE SALE!! KID STUFF ONLY!!" They were charging $10 for every item (including the homemade paper-taped-to-a-stick-flags). But they gave Joseph a great deal - they weren't getting a lot of customers, so they clearanced everything at $1 a piece. (I still think he got suckered into that one)
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Katie said...

Wow! J-Boy makes the bed! Now if only I could teach my husband to do the same... :)

Donna's Next Chapter Art said...

The kids are growing so fast and cute as can be. I love the kids' garage sale. Parents and grandparents are easy prey for little sales people. Colton sold me some of my own stickers the other day for 75 cents!

robyncreates said...

That is hilarious! And I love the bed that J made-great idea about the bump. Leave it there....why do I take it out each am?? :)

Angela said...

LOL! They are too funny! I'm impressed J-Boy makes his bed, in his own fancy way =) I love the garage sale sign. So funny. Oh I miss them!

The Dooley Family said...

They are SO stinkin cute! I love it! "kid stuff only"...the lump in the bead...your children are amazing!