Monday, August 31, 2009

Happy Anniversary!


I can't believe I've been married for 8 years. You'd think I'd know how to keep up on the laundry by now!
On the 18th we celebrated 8 years together. It's been quite the ride - lots of ups and downs, lots of love and forgivness. I'm so glad that we've got each other. I've had some time lately to think about marriage and why and how and what makes it important. I thought I was doing pretty good before I got married -- I've told friends' that I didn't even know I had a temper before I got married. But boy do I have one now!
I know that our family is where we learn to be like Heavenly Father -- nothing else can test and try and prepare us like the home laboratory. And I know that as hard as the hard times are, the good times more than make up for it if we keep pressing on.
I love you, Joseph!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!! We love and miss you guys a lot!!

Katie said...

Happy Anniversary! I miss you and wish you the best for year 9!

Katie said...

Shallow note: love your numbers. What font did you use?

bbfamwagon said...

Happy Anniversary! Can't believe it's been 8 years, but at the same time, look at what you've packed into those years and what you've accomplished! Congratulations to you both!

Angie said...

Seeing your engagement photo reminded me of the time I was flipping through a bridal magazine in Provo and I saw your beautiful picture in there. I did a double-take--that's my old roommate!!

I'm so glad you're happy in your marriage. I'm also so glad you have the chance right now to refresh it and slow down. Remember what's most important!! Happy Anniversary!

Katie said...

Also, I'm enjoying the Tara hair evolution from 2001 until now!

heather said...

You guys were twins in 2006 - did you plan that? :) I think my favorite picture is 2007 - love it! And love you both! Happy Anniversary!!

The Dooley Family said...

How sweet how sweet how sweet!! :o) I can't wait to watch my own little personal history happen :o)