Sunday, August 9, 2009

Little Pay Day

Today I was going to sneak in to Baby A's room while she was napping to grab a few diapers for my bag. I peaked through the door, and saw her laying peacefully in her crib, playing with her little taggie blanket and jabbering at herself. I love that.

And then tonight, J-boy started singing the song I've been TRYING to teach him in Primary (I'm the children's chorister at church now). We were eating dinner, and he just busted out in his squeaky little boy soprano: "I Feel My Savior's Love in all the world around me! His Spirit warms my soul through everything I see." His squeaky little boy soprano has been driving me crazy lately (MOM! Dan I-dan I- dan I - MOM! Dan I have dookies? MOM! I want a dookie! MOM! Dookie please!!!!! Please please please please please??!!!! MOM!!!!!), so it was nice to hear something sweet coming from his vocal chords. :)

7 comments:

inkylou said...

Don't know what she does for you at primary, but our daughter has been singing that song for us ever since you first started teaching it. :)

heather said...

Pay days make it all worth it, right? Love ya!

Dave said...

Was he wearing his cowboy boots as he sang?

Patty said...

So glad to see the pictures. I'm glad your blogging again. We sure miss your family too. I hope you are all settled in and enjoying OHIO. I know we'll see you again.

bbfamwagon said...

We miss you all!
Love, Grandma Bonnie and "Dendra"

Stephanie & Brad Bishop said...

Those primary kids will be singing on Sunday and we will here them in KANSAS! GREAT calling for you to share your god-given talents! Have fun--you and Heidi can swamp ideas!

Katie said...

Hurray! I love those days when the world feels... right.