Tuesday, June 9, 2009

HE DID IT!!!!



My fabulous Joseph graduated the beginning of May, and I am so proud of him! It's been a long road, and he's stayed the path so well. There were definitely times we wondered if this was the right path, if going back to school was the right choice. I'm grateful Joseph was able to take those steps into the dark, knowing that it was the best thing for his family. I'm so grateful for his hard work and perseverance. I'm grateful that for the most part he was able to leave the stress of school at school and come home and be a dad and a husband. I'm grateful for all his good friends at school that kept each other going - the 'Mormon Mafia.' :) I'm grateful I'll never have to pay for another filling again! I'm grateful that Joseph and Jacob chose the same career path, and they can keep each other excited about dentistry. I'm grateful for the awesome support of wonderful family, local and distant.


And I'm grateful I'm married to the hottest doctor I know. :) Love you!!


(Are any of you Anne of Green Gables fans? Remember when Anne was grown up and their housekeeper called her Mrs. Doctor Dear? I've just always liked the sound of that....) :)
Posted by Picasa

17 comments:

Alison Woods said...

Yeah! Congratulations!

Lisa said...

Yay! I am so excited for you guys! Great job Joseph! what a great picture of you two.

Christal said...

Congrats to you both!!! Whew! That's over...now on to the next stage in the adventure! The pics are really good. (from a fellow Anne-Fan....)

Missy said...

WOW! Congrats! That's such a long road and it's no nice to be done! Yea!

Angie said...

Congrats! Now it's off to.......

more school.

Good luck! If you can, stop by on your way!

Bonnie said...

Congratulations to you both! Love the pictures, can't wait to see you soon!

Ericka said...

Congrats on all the hard work!!! We are so happy for you guys!

Angela said...

Way to go Joseph and Mrs Doctor Dear!

heather said...

Yahoo!! Now we just need to live close together (I mean for the rest of our lives) so we don't have to pay for fillings either! :) in our dreams ... :)

The Dooley Family said...

Congrats!! :o) We're so happy for you and wish you success in the next stage of your life!

Since I don't know how to email you from here, i'll just send you my blog's url from here!

http://alainaandmitchell.blogspot.com/
There ya go :o)

Katie said...

Congratulations, Dr. Joseph!

And well done on the Anne reference.

Jessica said...

Congrats guys!! We are so happy for you both! Good luck with your move and your next adventure....in your cool minivan!

Rachel said...

Hooray! Mrs. Dr. Dear suits you:)

Andrea said...

What a wonderful feeling.

Mike said...

Hey Congrats you guys!
This is your Laudie cousin Mike. Rumor has it you are taking up residency in Columbus OH... is that true? We're in the process of our move to Dayton which is maybe an hour away. I've been here a few weeks, and Lindsey and the kids are on their way. We'd love to see you guys when you get settled. My email is mikelaudie@gmail.com.
Congrats again!

Mike said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura said...

CONGRATULATIONS to you both!