Monday, June 1, 2009

backtrack!


I've been 'cleaning house' on my computer and found these pics from the St. Patrick's Day parade -- a bunch of my momma friends got together and drove downtown and had ourselves an adventure hauling kids all over to see a bunch of crazy drunks in a parade. Check that one off my list! The walk back to the car was a little long, so I let K and J-boy hitch a ride in Baby A's stroller. Who needs a double stroller?
I love the video clip -- K turns around, realizes we're taping her, then she gets all crazy. :) Ah, my little exhibitionist!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

heather said...

You are so cute ... I love the picture of all the kids in the stroller! What a riot!

HLFackrell said...

I did have a double stoller and most of the time I had two on one side and one the other with a diaper bag in there somewhere as well. We make it work somehow.

Angela said...

Oh I love it! Look at her shaking those cute hips! =) I think she is ready for some salsa lessons!

bbfamwagon said...

You have truly earned the "real momma" title -- especially now that you have a minivan! Love the pictures and video!

Katie said...

Very cute, which is no surprise! We are, after all, talking about your family.