Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sweet Doodling


This is what K did during Sacrament meeting at church today. I play the organ, Joseph juggles Baby A and J-boy, so K is usually left to her own devices. Today she brought a pad of paper and wrote little notes over in her corner of the pew. I loved reading this after church! Please forgive her spelling - the English language really doesn't make any sense at all. We're still trying to understand the 'silent e.' :)

Transcription: I like home. It is the best place. I play with my family. I like my family. My family takes care of me. My families are the best.

Of course, the tallest girl with the crown is me (the queen mother), I'm guessing Baby A is the little one with the crown, and K has curls. J-boy and Daddy have spikey hair.

What a sweetheart!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Angela said...

That is so cute. Maybe because I also have a kindergartner, I was able to read the note, sans the translation. =)

heather said...

My favorite is how you are the queen mother. Absolutely adorable!!

Katie said...

The likeness is startling. You've had that crown since we were kids...

:)

Ericka said...

That is so precious! Love the spelling and the illustration!

robyncreates said...

That is too sweet! I keeper for sure!

Donna's Next Chapter Art said...

I read the it easily. How sweet!