Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Rise and Shout

Joseph and I took a little kid-less break this weekend and went to Tulsa Oklahoma for the BYU-Tulsa University game. It was fun to feel fancy-free and pretend we were in college again (oops - fun for me to pretend to be in college again. Joseph doesn't need to pretend. But he did tell me that because he's completed two post-bachelor years I can now address him as Master Joseph..... Hm.... Nah.). Anyway, the game was just like the good old days -- we even lost! :) But even when they loose BYU is our favorite team. And Bronco Mendenhall is one of our heros. :)

And here's my J-boy trying to show me that he can take his nap on the kitchen floor using his stick horse as a pillow. Yeah, I wasn't convinced.

5 comments:

Kate Diamond said...

Hurray! I'm so glad you have a blog now. And did you make your banner yourself on the new template? I'm thinking of shifting mine, but I'm nervous about what graphics will be available to me...

Cute kiddos. Still loving the cage picture.

Missy said...

Yea! I'm excited that you have a blog! Now I can keep better tabs on you! Go check out mine: missynshawn.blogspot.com
I LOVE your header picture! Did you do that in photoshop?
That's awesome you got to go to the game! We just get to watch them on TV and it's too bad they lost!

Tara said...

The banner is a jpg I built on photoshop. I'm glad you like it! It took me WAY too long, but it was after the kids were in bed, and the hours don't count the same if the kids are asleep. :) (Similar to the way calories don't count if you're eating standing up or driving your car. I really believe that.)
;)

Sarah said...

I am so jealous that y'all got to go to the BYU game...we do have to settle for the TV too. Oh well, what a great get-a-way for you two! Keep up the blogging...it's great to hear about the day to day lives. (c:

Angie said...

Wait until Joseph graduates...then he'll want you to call him Doctor (like when Rob insisted that we start calling him Dr. Rob). No matter how many degrees our guys get, they'll still be our honeys...no titles. Good to see that you're bloggin. Your title is awesome. Feel free to check mine out once in a while.
www.rapatterson.blogspot.com
Feel free to come over this way for a Cardinals, Rams, or whatever game, too!