Monday, September 10, 2007

Big Five

No, I'm not talking about Sporting Goods, I'm talking about my little girl. :( FIVE YEARS OLD?! How is that possible? We had a fabulous birthday weekend -- a party at the preschool on Friday, a party with friends on Saturday, and we'll finish it off tonight with a party for our little family. We just can't get enough pink cupcakes. :)

We decided to have a Fairy theme for the birthday party. I like to play party planner, and I may have gotten a *little* carried away, but it sure was fun! (and made for some great pictures!) (Yes, Mindy, that's part of the canopy from your wedding transformed into a "Fairy Pavillion")

I love Tara

2 comments:

Angela said...

Am I the first one to write a comment on your blog?! Yeeah! I love the look of your blog! I'm excited to see pictures of your beautiful family and know what's happening in your lives! It looks like Katie's party was so fun!
Love ya!

Missy said...

LOVE the party! I'll have to do that for Brinley's 5 year old birthday. But you go all out! Thanks for commenting on my blog! It's so fun to see your cute kids and to see what you've been up to!