Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Make that a Family of Six....

In November, on National Adoption Day, our family grew by 4 boys! Joseph's brother and sister-in-law adopted these beautiful boys, and we're so happy to have them be a part of our family. It was so sweet to be there with them - I felt the Spirit in that courtroom as this family was united legally.  It was a strong testimony to me that Heavenly Father knows and is pleased with this family.  From the sidelines, watching them come together over the past few years has been amazing.  I'm so impressed with my brother and sister-in-law. They are loving and good and courageous, and their sons are lucky to have them as parents!


Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

robyncreates said...

WOW! That is amazing! I would love to hear more of the story. Are the boys related? How did this come about?

Christal said...

This amazing family chokes me up everytime their story is brought up. I have never before experienced such a strong presence of the Spirit in regards to SOMEONE ELSE'S Family :). I think great things have come to pass here!

Carrie said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Look at Bev's smile- she is GLOWING!

Patty said...

That was one of the most special days of 2008 for me as well. The spirit was thick. It was a priviledge to be there with them. Thanks for posting this picture.

HLFackrell said...

I'm so happy for them.

Donna's Next Chapter Art said...

I admire Bev and Enoch so much! What a wonderful family. Do they have a blog so I can keep up with them?