Saturday, November 29, 2008

Beautiful Baby!

In our church, we give babies a special Baby Blessing - kind of like a christening. Baby A's baby blessing was in October. She wore the same dress that my mom bought for K when she was blessed 6 years ago. Joseph gave her a beautiful blessing -- one of my favorite parts was that she would be 'fast friends with her siblings.' :) I want my kids to be buddies!! She cried through most of the blessing, and I was all over the chapel during Sacrament meeting (at the front playing the organ, in the hall trying to calm the baby, sitting in the pew with the kids, back to the organ, back to the hall, out to the mothers' lounge for a quick snack for A, etc etc), but in spite of all the commotion I felt the Spirit -- I feel so blessed to have this choice daughter of God in my care! God is good. :)
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Angie said...

What great pictures! She is so precious! I keep wondering...where do you get your photo overlays? I know you've been doing more digital stuff...so I'm guessing it's digital. Just email me (cause I probably won't be looking here).

heather said...

I see these pictures and it totally makes me want to cry! She's so sweet and perfect, and I can't believe I haven't met her yet! Only three more weeks ... can I handle three more weeks?! Love you!!

Katie said...

She is beautiful! Not only are you blessed to have Baby A, but she is blessed to have you for a mom (as I've been blessed to have you for a friend!) :)

Missy said...

Cute pictures! What a nice/crazy day! She's beautiful!

HLFackrell said...

She's a beautiful baby. I marvel at how you juggle everything during sacrament meeting. I so appreciate your willingness to play the organ. It really adds to the spirit of the meeting.

Donna's Next Chapter Art said...

Baby A truly is beautiful. What a cute nose and those big eyes! It is wonderful that you explain a bit about baby blessings on your blog too.

robyncreates said...

What a beautiful baby and gorgeous pictures and you made them even better with all of your additions! You do so good at pics with your kids!