Thursday, May 29, 2008

Back to Blogdom...

So, it's been about two months... Sheesh! At first I didn't post anything because nothing was quite as exciting as my trip to Chicago. Then life got a little crazy, and now I'm way behind. So please humor me (or just skip these posts) as I recount the last little bit in our lives - this is the closest thing to a journal that I have right now (any of you have great ideas for how to archive or print a blog??), so I might as well hit the remaining highlights of April and May before we move on to June!
K's fabulous preschool experience culminated in an open house in the end of April, which included a little program -- 'singing' by the kiddos (aka chanting/yelling with bits of pitch variation by a few). I've been so pleased with this preschool -- it's run by a Methodist church near our home, and the teachers are wonderful, the other families are great, the kids are fun. It's been a good way for K (and I) to ease into formal education. :)

More to come -- I had to at least break the ice and get ONE new post up here, but it's pushing bedtime, and my body is NOT liking my cute little hard wooden desk chair. :)

5 comments:

Misty said...

Hi Tara!
We put K in a Methodist Preschool, too, this past year and I was really impressed with them and the teachers were great. I actually signed L up for this next year, so hopefully it will be another good experience!

heather said...

Oh this makes me want to drive out to KS right now to see you guys and pick up K and give her a huge hug! We miss you guys!! ps - welcome back. :)

Jenny said...

Hi Tara! I found your blog from Jessica's. I have a great way to back up and save your entire blog. I'll try to email you with directions. www.blurb.com also is a fun way to get your blog printed in book format if you want something more formal. I heard about it from a blogging friend.

Missy said...

You asked about printing up your blog? I have a link on my blog about a blog book. I think they're about $25 to print and hold lots of posts. I haven't done it yet, but I should!

Mindy said...

Welcome back to BLOGDOM!! (although I shouldn't really talk because I haven't posted anything new yet!) But you! You have beautiful children that are constantly changing! You can't just leave us hanging for two months!!! K is so dang cute!!